Brass Deer Head Wall Light
Brass Deer Head Wall Light is not static in the Nordic design. It uses elk as the base of the wall lamp, and the lampshade perfectly forms a unique balance with the base. The light emitted by this wall sconce is warm and comfort.
Brass Deer Head Wall Light
Brass deer head wall light is not static in the Nordic design. It uses elk as the base of the wall lamp, and the lampshade perfectly forms a unique balance with the base. The light emitted by this wall sconce is warm and cozy, and through its unique soft luminous pattern, it perfectly integrates with your house.
Every detail of the Brass Deer Head Wall Light is unique, it is available in two shapes, and there is a perfect symbiosis between design and light source. With a classic noble brass finish, the lamps have a warm lighting effect once lit. We highly recommend that by combining and matching according to the space, the clean brass lines bring a traditional touch to this modern piece, making it a stunning design in any home.
Perfect for homes, hotels, offices, and more, ideal for accentuating the style of your space.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Brass Deer Head Wall Light Size
- Size: Dia 13 cm x H 39cm /∅ 5.1″ x H 15.4″
- Size: Dia 28 cm x H 39cm /∅ 11″ x H 15.4″
Brass Deer Head Wall Light Details
- Material: Brass / Cloth lampshade
- Light source: E12/E14(not included)
- Wattage: Max 40W
- Weight: 4.4 lbs/2kg
- Finishes: Brass
- lampshade: Linen (White)
- Process: Polishing
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- Cord length: Max 59″/150 cm (can be extended upon request)
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email. Email address: [email protected]
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
1. Do you ship to my country? When will I receive my order?
We offer free shipping to most countries including the USA, most European countries and some non-European countries.
Delivery time = Processing time (order preparation) + Shipping time
If you still have any problem about shipping, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
2. How can I track the package?
After your orders were shipped, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number. You can check the logistics status of your order at https://www.17track.net/en. If you do not receive our emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
1. Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order free of charge within 48 hours without any reason. Please email us at [email protected] and provide your order number and invoice. We will confirm and get back to you within 24 hours.
If your order has already been shipped. Orders cannot be canceled. For the forcible cancellation of the order, you need to pay a shipping fee.
Please do not initiate any PayPal cases and credit card chargebacks, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue.
2. What should I do if the items received are damaged (incorrect)?
Please contact us at [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving the damaged (incorrect) items. It is the recipient's responsibility to check the correctness of the item and report any discrepancies (with pictures) to us as soon as possible. We will give you a perfect solution as soon as possible.
3. When will I recieve my refund?
For successfully returned items and orders accepted for refund, it may take up to 5 business days for the amount to be credited back to your original payment account (PayPal: 2-3 days; Credit Card: 3-5 days).
1. Does the voltage rating of light fixtures match the local voltage?
The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown below.
110V-120V: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Cuba.
220V-240V: UK, Australia, France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Spain, Norway, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, New Zealand, Belgium, South Africa, Egypt, Chile, Denmark, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Israel, Switzerland.
You can use our luminaires in your country with confidence.
2. Can I have a longer cable?
We offer a 59''/150cm cable for most lamps. If you want a longer cable (within 315''/800cm), please make a note when you place the order, we will extend the cable for free.
3. What should I do if I want the lamp dimmable?
For lamps with bulbs, you can choose a dimmable bulb to work with the dimmable system in your home. For lamps with LED-chip, we can customise dimmable versions for you.
We can make all lamps dimmable. If you have this need, don't hesitate to enquire us.